Early 20th Century glass bottle of Stephens fountain pen ink which would have been used in a shop or some commercial premises. Has a substantial amount of ink still present and even the original branded bottle cap (see photo). The label is very faded with some damage, but it is possible to read the business name and address at the bottom of the label - it reads 'Henry C. Stephens Ltd, Highbury, London N5'. In 1892 the Henry C. Stephens Ltd company moved its' manufacturing to Gillespie Road, Highbury, and continues production at an address in Highbury into the 1970s. The ribbed glass is in mint condition and the bottle cap has a small chip/crack. A great decorative piece.