Antique two tier copper and tin lined food mold, most likely for jelly or some other kind of dessert. Stamped with 'Jones Bros. Down Str. W' makers mark. Jones Bros was established around 1832 for the production of quality copper cookware and medical sterilising copperware. They ceased production around 1900. This piece is also stamped with the owners mark (Letheby & Christopher, East Grinstead), which would place this piece in the Grosvenor Restaurant in East Grinstead around the turn of the 20th Century, as Letheby & Christopher Ltd (established in 1900) was the proprietor at that time. On further investigation it seems that Letheby & Christopher became a major developer in East Grinstead, and were responsible for many of the Art Deco buildings. Does appear to have had a small repair, but in otherwise good solid condition.